PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR PRICING FOR SHORT BREAK HOLIDAYS
(A MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS ONLY)
2 or 3 nights = 65% of full week price; 4 nights = 70% of full week price; 5 nights = 90% of full week price; 6 nights = 95% of full week price
|Holidays commencing Fridays:||Price for a |
maximum of 4 people
for 7 nights in the Victorian Wing:
|Price for a
maximum of 6 people
for 7 nights in the Piggery:
|3rd January to 7th February||£480||£620|
|14th February to 21st February||£530||£680|
|28th February to 13th March||£480||£620|
|20th March to 27th March||£520||£670|
|3rd April to 17th April||£600||£780|
|24th April to 1st May||£560||£720|
|8th May to 15th May||£600||£780|
|22nd May to 12th June||£710||£920|
|3rd July to 17th July||£860||£1030|
|24th July to 21st August||£920||£1190|
|18th September to 23rd October||£600||£780|
|30th October to 11th December||£520||£670|
|18th December to 24th December||£850||£1100|
Check-in time at the Victorian Wing and the Piggery is from 4pm and we ask you to check out by 10am on your day of departure to give us time to prepare for our next guests.
Every guest to Stockham Farm is welcomed with a hospitality pack which includes a bottle of sparkling wine, homemade scones, Cornish clotted cream, locally made jam and a pint of milk.
In the kitchen cupboards you will find tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil etc. to help you get your holiday started – we just ask that you replenish whatever you use.
Smoking is NOT ALLOWED anywhere within either cottage, and dogs are NOT ALLOWED on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
Included within the cottages’ rental price is:
- Underfloor heating downstairs and radiators in the bedrooms
- Smart television
- Bed linen (duvets)
- One Egyptian cotton ‘bath sheet’ size towel per person (please bring your own beach and dog towels) and a hand towel in each bathroom
- In the Victorian Wing – a large pile of logs (for the wood burning stove, including a small quantity of kindling, firelighters and matches)
- In the Piggery – LPG gas for the gas woodburning stove.
- And a hospitality welcome pack as mentioned before.