SHORT BREAK HOLIDAYS OF LESS THAN 7 NIGHTS ARE OFTEN AVAILABLE, CALCULATED AS FOLLOWS:
(A MINIMUM OF 2 NIGHTS ONLY)
2 or 3 nights = 65% of full week price;
4 nights = 70% of full week price;
5 nights = 90% of full week price;
6 nights = 95% of full week price
|Holidays commencing Fridays:||Price for a |
maximum of 4 people
for 7 nights in the Victorian Wing:
|Price for a
maximum of 6 people
for 7 nights in the Piggery:
|8th January to 5th February||£505||£650|
|12th February to 19th February||£555||£715|
|26th February to 12th March||£525||£680|
|26th March to 9th April||£710||£905|
|16th April to 21st May||£630||£820|
|4th June to 18th June||£775||£1005|
|2nd July to 9th July||£900||£1080|
|16th July to 27th August||£965||£1240|
|17th September to 24th September||£710||£905|
|1st October to 29th October||£630||£820|
|5th November to 10th December||£545||£700|
|17th December to 31st December||£900||£1160|
Check-in time at the Victorian Wing and the Piggery is from 4pm and we ask you to check out by 10am on your day of departure to give us time to prepare for our next guests.
Every guest to Stockham Farm is welcomed with a hospitality pack which includes a bottle of sparkling wine, homemade scones, Cornish clotted cream, locally made jam and a pint of milk.
In the kitchen cupboards you will find tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil etc. to help you get your holiday started – we just ask that you replenish whatever you use.
Smoking is NOT ALLOWED anywhere within either cottage, and dogs are NOT ALLOWED on the furniture or in the bedrooms.
Included within the cottages’ rental price is:
- Underfloor heating downstairs and radiators in the bedrooms
- Smart television
- Bed linen (duvets)
- One Egyptian cotton ‘bath sheet’ size towel per person (please bring your own beach and dog towels) and a hand towel in each bathroom
- In the Victorian Wing – a large pile of logs (for the wood burning stove, including a small quantity of kindling, firelighters and matches)
- In the Piggery – LPG gas for the gas woodburning stove.
- And a hospitality welcome pack as mentioned before.